Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 Month Pictures!

Today we got Alivia's 6 Month pictures taken at the Picture People. We got her 3 Month pictures taken at Portrait Innovations and Ben and I both think Portrait Innovations is the way to go for the cost. We got some cute pictures at the Picture People but they are more expensive and you don't get near as many pictures. I wish I could post some pictures but we did not get the CD so if you would like to see the pictures e-mail me at whitneykricheson@hotmail.com and I can send you the album link!! We can't believe Alivia is already 6 months old!! Yesterday was Alivia's first full week at the babysitter and she has been such a good girl. We are so..blessed to have such an amazing babysitter. Thank you Janet for being so wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment