Sunday, December 20, 2009

Alivia's Baptism

Today was Alivia's Baptism at Woods Chapel Methodist Church where we attend church. She was baptised in the prayer chapel with friends and family. Alivia was such a little ham today! The christening dress she is wearing was my dress when I was baptised and my grandma (grammy) made it for me when I was a baby. I was also baptised at Woods Chapel Methodist before they built this new church. So...it was a symbolic day in itself! Our little girl is a blessing from above for sure. Here are a few pictures we took today!

Our Family

Meeting Pastor Clay

Introducing the God Parents- Chad and Kristin and Uncle Phillip

Being baptised...I don't know about this water Mommy!

Yeh...she is baptised!!
Our family!
With the God Parents
Grandpa and Grandma Richeson
Grandpa and Grandma Stewart and Uncle Phillip
Uncle Bob
Grammy and Great Aunt Mable
Alivia's Baptism Cake

Smiling with her Cake that she thought was yummy!

All of us at Grammy's new house!
Opening Kristin and Chad's present- a scrapbook frame

I LOVE tissue paper!
My very own take along bible from Uncle Phillip

A prayer snow globe engraved with Alivia's baptism date from Grandpa and Grandma Stewart
A baptism frame from Grandpa and Grandma Richeson
Great Grandma Stewart's bible- she passed this down to Alivia since she is no longer with us

This was such a neat book. It is bedtime lesson books about forgiveness and etc..I might even take it and read it to my Kindergartners!! :)
My first bible from Grammy!
Our very good friends, the Hunt Family could not attend the baptism so they stopped by a couple days before to give Alivia her gift....a nativity scene. She LOVES playing with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment