Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Shower

Today my wonderful friends had an amazing shower for me. I was so overwhelmed with everything I received for baby Will. I truly feel so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life. I am one blessed girl for sure! I can't say thank you enough for a day I won't forget. LOVE YOU ALL!

My amazing cake from the Bridal Kitchen

Ball Park food theme

My favorite...chicken fingers and soft pretzels with cheese

ADORABLE outfits they created!

LOVE IT!

The amazing frame that Allison painted for Will's room!

LOVE IT!

BIG SISTER TIME!

BIG SISTER presents!

Helping Mommy!

PROUD SISTER!

More BIG SISTER presents!


We HEART baby Will!

Unfortunately I did not get a picture with all the party planners and guests! :( Here are just a few of the important and amazing friends that helped plan this special day!!! Sorry I didn't get everyone in the picture. LOVE YOU GIRLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment