Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Dance Recital


This weekend was Alivia's first dance recital. Ben and I were so proud of her. When she practiced at the studio she was very timid but I think all she needed was her costume and make-up because she was quite the performer. We were so proud! I think it is also safe to say that Ben enjoyed the father daughter dance as well. I think he likes the stage just as much as I did when I danced. ha!!! Will was such a trooper sleeping in his carrier all day Saturday during the rehearsal and only had to get out once on Sunday during the 3 hour recital. I can't wait to tell him when he is older that he was 2 weeks old when he sat through his sister's first dance recital. Overall, it was such a fantastic weekend. I really enjoyed being able to see some of the little dancers at my studio grow into such wonderful dancers. I also loved seeing my dance teachers. It brought back great memories for me! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment