Thursday, April 23, 2009

Doctors Visit

Today we visited the doctor for a weight check. Alivia weighs 9 lbs 10 oz now and is in the 10th percentile!! What a big girl. She is now in size 1 diapers and trying to wear 0-3 months clothes. The doctor said Alivia has a sensitive tummy so mommy needs to be very careful with what she eats. So...mommy is now going to try really hard to watch what she eats!! Alivia is 11 weeks so here are some pictures I took today. I can't believe she will be 3 months next week! This is my last week on maternity leave. I am so sad to leave Alivia but anxious to get into a routine and see my Sunny Pointe friends! Alivia will be going to our wonderful neighbor and we are so grateful that she will be watching her until the end of the school year. Thanks Traci! Boy this time has flown by so...fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment