Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Car

Watching Dora

Headphones for her movies

Bye, bye the the Lincoln. :(

So excited!

Ben and I have been looking for a car for some time now. His car keeps breaking down so we decided to trade it in. Ben was also nice enough to let me pick the new car so he is taking the Envoy. My all time favorite car is the Acadia but we wanted something less expensive. When we were at CarMax last weekend we saw the Jeep Commanders and I LOVED it. I especially loved the 3rd row option. They found one in Omaha with the color and everything in the inside thtat I wanted. We went to look at it yesterday and next thing we knew it was ours! Alivia loves it too since she can watch movies. We have already had to discuss with her that we are not going to watch Dora everytime we get in the car. ha!! It was so fun driving around this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment