Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 Month Check-Up

Today Alivia had her 4 month check-up. Dr. Powell said she was one of the most active 4 month olds he had ever seen...ha, ha! She weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. and was in the 20th percentile for weight. Her height was 23 1/4 inches and her head circumference was 40 cm. She is in the 25th percentile for height and head circumference. We also get to start on veggies once she gets used to the cereal. We will probably start veggies sometime next week, fun, fun! Once she gets all the veggies down we will then start on fruits, the good stuff! Dr. Powell said it is very important for her to get used to the veggies first instead of the fruits so she will be a good vegetable eater. We will see. I can't wait to see her face when we feed her veggies for the first time. Don't worry, I will capture all of those pictures. Overall, she had a great check-up and we are so excited to see her grown everyday. She has a few new toys that are her favorites so I will take some updated pictures of her playing soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you like Dr. Powell? I think we may have to switch Carly's dr...I think my friend goes to him, where is his office? Glad Alivia is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...can't wait to here how much she loves her veggies:)

    ReplyDelete