Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Girl Bed!

Well our little active angel is growing up. It seems too soon to lower her bed to the lowest setting AND take out the bumper pads since she is only 6 months old but she can pull herself up and she was standing on top of the bumper pads looking over the edge so we had to take them out. When she started rolling over at 11 weeks I took the bumper pads out but she kept getting stuck in between the posts so I had to put them back in. Well now the bumber pads are out again and I bet it will be for good this time. WOW...how the time has flown by! Pretty soon she will be walking around and we will be chasing her. Where did our little baby go?? We are LOVING seeing her little personality grow everyday. She is talking a lot now by saying da...da...da...da.. and bla...bla..bla....Of course, I have read that saying da...da...is easier to say but I think it is easy to say she said da...da...first because she is constantly saying it. It is too funny! :)


Time for bed!! :)

I love my bunny!!!
Mommy, I like the higher bed setting because I could see you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment