Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddy in Vegas

Daddy left for Vegas with a friend on Thursday so Mommy and Alivia hung out at Grandpa and Grandma Stewart's house over the weekend. Friday Alivia stayed with Grandma Sara instead of going to Janet's house and she had so..much fun. Of course, Alivia missed Janet and her friends at the babysitter but she LOVES getting spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mommy went out with some of her teacher friends after school and Alivia spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Of course, she was a little angel while she was there! On Saturday morning Mommy, Alivia, Grandma and Grammy went shopping at Town Center all day! This was Alivia's first time shopping ALL day. She has been shopping many times but not ALL day. She was such a good girl. While we were eating lunch at Houlihans Alivia had her first bottle in a restaurant, her first water spill and her first diaper change in a public bathroom. Some of you might think it is weird that she hasn't had a bottle in a restaurant yet but her schedule just isn't ever during lunch or dinner when we go out to eat so we have never had to do it yet. Also, you might think it is weird that she hasn't been changed on a changing station yet but I would change her in the car instead because those things weirded me out. Now that I have overcome the changing station it isn't so..bad. Well, yes, she knocked a whole glass of water on Grandma and then pooped her pants. It was pretty funny actually. First time for everything I guess. Here are a few pictures of Alivia playing over the weekend. She LOVES her new high chair and exersaucer at Grandma and Grandpas. She is also starting to pull up on things. It is so..fun to watch her! :)

Look! I can stand up!!

Making faces at Grammy!

I love to stand on my tippy toes...I am going to be a ballerina!

My new high chair!

I LOVE my exersaucer..can I take it home with me?
Grammy got me my first Halloween outfit!

Helping Grammy pick out a area rug for her new house at Home Decorators. We LOVE that place!

Drinking my first bottle in a restaurant at Houlihans. This was right before she knocked over the entire glass of water and pooped her pants...he, he!

First time pulling up onto her feet all by herself!! :)






















2 comments:

  1. What Fun...and I'm sure she didn't have time to miss us 1 bit!! It's always great to get time with Grandma's and Grandpa's!! Glad you had such a nice weekend...Poop and all!!! LOL!!! Hope Dad had fun, too! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend with the girls! Alivia is getting so big, I just can't believe it, espcecially since Ellie is right behind her! I'm not a big fan of public changing tables either...the car is the way to go unless you can't get to it or it's raining or too hot or too cold...... :) Love the blog, Whit! Steph

    ReplyDelete