Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday Alivia!

Today is Alivia's 6 Month Birthday. During her afternoon nap I had just checked on her before these pictures and she was sound asleep. Within probably 2-5 minutes she managed to wake up and pull her knees underneath her and look over the railing. I quickly got my camera and took this pictures and then I got my phone and took a picture to send daddy at work. I guess it is time to lower the bed now. Our little girl is growing up. She also got her first packaged mail today from Grammy (grammy is my grandma so Alivia's great grandma). She got a cool book that helps her with letters and sounds and plays cool noises and her first bath book. Great gifts grammy!! Tomorrow is Alivia's 6 Month check-up and shots. :( Maybe we will get to start meat soon! I am not sure how all of that works so we will see what Dr. Powell has to say. At her 4 Month check-up she was very scared of Dr. Powell because she was going through a stranger anxiety stage so hopefully this time she will like him a little bit better. Happy 1/2 Birthday to Alivia!! :)

Hey there Mommy! I am having so much fun
while you are not in here! :)
She thought it was so...funny!! :)


Ha, ha, mommy I can get out!

Her first packaged mail addressed to her!
Bath book and letters and sounds book

1 comment: