Monday, June 18, 2012

1 Month Old


Today Will is 1 Month Old! This month has flown by. He has changed so much already and is growing so so fast. Alivia and Will are quite different as far as their eating habits go. Alivia had lots of trouble breast feeding and gaining weight and ended up having to go on a special formula. So far Will is doing great with breast feeding and is gaining weight great. He is getting up at 12:00 and 3:00 to eat and then usually gets up at 6:00. Alivia only got up once in the night when she was a baby so I know Will is definitely a growing boy and needs to eat. I think he is also going through a growth spurt right now. We are so blessed with our precious baby boy. I can't wait for his 2 month check up in a few weeks to see how much he weights. I am so glad he is healthy and eating so well!!! Here is a picture of Alivia at 1 month as well. I don't really see a resemblance. We will see!!  :)


Alivia- 1 Month

Will- 1 Month

No comments:

Post a Comment