Friday, June 8, 2012

Family Fun Outside

We have had a lot of fun outside playing this week. Alivia and I were in need of some fun in the sun!! On Thursday and Friday we spent the day at my parents house. They have this perfect pool for Alivia and she loves it! Will did great taking a nap and then joined us on the deck in his bouncy seat. We had a great time relaxing. On Saturday Ben and I got the slip n slide out for Alivia to play in. This was her first time playing on it. Our pool has a hole in it so I thought we would use this for a while for some water fun. She liked it a lot but was a little too timid to run and slide like her daddy. ha! Oh how I love summer! I am looking forward to being fully recovered from the delivery so I can go to the pool really soon. It has been so hard for me not to go to the pool. Hopefully soon!!! :)

At Grandma and Papa's house

What a good boy!

My laying out diva!

Slip an slide fun!

Just chillin!

No comments:

Post a Comment