Friday, November 6, 2009

9 Months Old

Here are a few pictures of Alivia on her 9 Month Birthday today. Here are 9 of the many things we LOVE about her:
1. She screeches da, da, in a high pitch voice
2. Plays under the kitchen table like it is a fort and crawls playing catch me if you can
3. Loves it when the dogs lick her feet
4. Screams and giggles when her thighs are tickled
5. Waves bye and bye and her little hand goes up and down..it is soo cute!
6. Stands up in her bed and makes bite marks on her bed while she waits for us
7. Talks in bed when she wakes up in the morning and we can hear her!
8. Dances to the ABC song on her stand-up toy
9. When she snuggles at night time and reads her bed time story

Funny face! :)

SMILE!

HI MOMMY!

Catch me if you can!

Eating grass outside with daddy tonight while I was trying to take her picture...yucky!

Smiling with daddy...thats enough pictures mommy!
Trying shredded cheese for the first time...she LOVED it! :)
















3 comments:

  1. Happy 9 month birthday! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's SO sweet! I love her bow, where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Angela sent me these 2 websites for bows. http://www.fabowlous.com/categories.php
    http://www.youruniquebowtique.com/
    The yellow strawberry boutique in Blue Springs is where I got Alivia's bow. It is a cute store! :)

    ReplyDelete