Saturday, November 14, 2009

Toilet Paper Fun!

This morning I was getting ready in the bathroom and Alivia was crawling around on the floor playing with her ball. The next thing I knew she had the toilet paper streamed out all over the bathroom and she was having a blast. Needless to say I kept rolling the paper back up and she would go back and roll it out again. It was pretty funny! We also enjoyed our visit from Katy and Vicki this morning and Uncle Phillip this evening!! Miss you guys!

Hmmm...I think I should roll this out as far as I can!
and more.....

What mom? Whats the big deal?

Going back for more after it was rolled back up many times!


2 comments:

  1. Too funny!!! So which is worse....rolling out the toilet paper or playing in the dogs food/water bowls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....so now you know why my bathroom door is always closed in the daycare. They are so sneaky and fast, I can't keep up!! :)

    ReplyDelete