Friday, November 27, 2009

Alivia's Christmas Tree

Growing up my brother and I always had our own Christmas Tree in our rooms with our special ornaments on them so today Alivia got her own Christmas Tree from Grandma and Grandpa Stewart and Grammy. It even has a special "A" ornament at the top as a star. She LOVED opening all of her ornaments and wanted to eat the paper..he, he! Alivia's tree is now in here room just like mommy's was! :)

I love my tree!

Wearing mommy's hat and scarf when she was a baby. Yes, Grandma Stewart keeps everything! Uncle Phillip is helping her!

Grandma took Alivia to the mall dressed up in the outfit I wore when I saw santa clause. The left picture is me and the right picture is Alivia! I LOVE IT! The front is engraved with Alivia's name and the year on it. This is so very special! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Reader ornament from Grammy.

Angel ornament from Great Grandma Stewart who is no longer with us but we will remember her by this angel. We know she is watching over us.

Sweet pea baby's first Christmas from Grammy

"A" ornament- the topper of the tree















No comments:

Post a Comment