Saturday, October 16, 2010

Carrie Underwood Concert

Well the big day was finally here! For those of you who don't know Carrie Underwood is my idol! lol! She was also in the same sorority as me but at a different school so I like to call her my sister! ha! Well we had a blast and I even got Carrie's attention with my Tri Sigma shirt! At the end of the concert when she was thanking each section of the crowd I held up my shirt and she gave me the Tri Sigma Love sign and even said it too! Oh, how that made my night and I am going to go ahead and call her my BFF now!!!! lol! She is OH so talented!!! Enjoy the pics!

Getting ready with Alivia!

At my parent's house! Ben bought me my first cowgirl boots for the occasion

Our family!

Ben and I
At the yummy pizza bar at Power and Light! So yummy!
Rachael went to the concert too! :)

Billy Currington opened!

Mindy, Sarah and Shannon went to the concert too!

Having so much fun!

Cowboy Casanova

Temporary Home!

All American Girl

Country Roads- John Denver

Mama's Song

No comments:

Post a Comment