Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Big Girl

Today I tried to capture some of Alivia's 20 Months big girl moments! She is definitely changed a lot the last 2 months! She is talking so much now which is a good and a bad thing at times, he, he! She really impresses us with how much she knows every day. I am pretty sure she teaches US something new she knows every day. She LOVES saying her favorite colors, coloring, practicing her letters and sounds and reading books!!! SHE absolutely LOVES books! I can't believe she will be 2 in February. It seems like just yesterday she was in my tummy! We are so proud to be her parents. She makes us smile many times a day. Hope you enjoy the pics and video.

Alivia with my camera going around saying, "cheese" to every object in the house

So Ben and I thought Alivia was up to no good until we found her in her room reading a book to herself. It was honestly the cutest thing ever. She was pointing to the pictures she knew and saying the words. We were so proud! :)

Ornery.....

She can climb in and out of her bed......:( She has only climbed out once but she fell flat on her face so she hasn't done it again. Thank goodness she isn't a little bit taller or else she would probably be doing it more. We are hoping to keep her in her crib as long as possible. We will see about that.

Climbing....

Alivia singing the ABC's!! Doesn't she look like a little student sitting in the big chair with my spiral notebook and pencil?? I have been trying for a while now to get her singing the ABC's on video. Of course, every time she does it on her own I can't get it on video. She does pretty good at saying what letter comes next but I had to help her in the video. Hopefully I can get a better video soon! ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. As I play this video Mason is singing along! I love it!!! She is such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete