Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Party Fun...

This morning we put Alivia down for a morning nap so she could go to a birthday party in the afternoon. While she was sleeping I went to the American Girl store to buy her some more accessories for her doll. I had such a great time in the store, kind of funny. I felt like a kid. I didn't know they had a website but you can go to americangirl.com to check out their new stuff! However, there are quite a few things in the store that weren't on the website. One thing that I got Alivia that wasn't on the website was a potty chair for her doll. I was so excited to see this because she thinks it is funny for her dolls to go potty with her. They even had the underwear for the doll to wear too! I can't wait for her to open it next Saturday! After I got home we headed to one of my sorority sister's little girl's birthday party. She was turning 3. They had a fun face painting lady there and Alivia thought it was neat! We didn't get a picture with the birthday girl but Happy Birthday Kadence! :)

Sitting so...still!

Her princess crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment