Friday, February 4, 2011

Aliva's 2 Year Check-Up

So a few months ago I decided I was going to take a personal day today to take Alivia for her 2 year check-up and look at a few preschools for her to go 2 days a week next year. I felt bad leaving my kiddos at school since we had all the snow days this week but we already had this planned so I kept it the same. Alivia's check-up went great. She weighed 21 lbs 10 oz (3rd percentile) and 32 inches long (5th percentile). She actually grew 2 inches!! That is the most she has grown in a while!! I was happy to hear that Dr. Powell didn't push any weight gaining supplements on us, he just said she is going to be petite and has stayed this way ever since she was born. She did great with her shot too! We are so happy that Alivia is a happy and healthy little girl.

In her big girl gown waiting for Dr. Powell. Starting to remember that this is where she gets her shots. :(

Funny faces...

More funny faces....

"Ok, Mommy, am I going to get a shot?"

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are healthy Alivia!! :) Looks like you are growing perfectly!

    ReplyDelete