Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

We celebrated Valentine's Day today. It was just perfect. I love that the weather was nice. It made for a wonderful day. Ben, as always, was really creative with his gift. This is our 8th Valentine's Day together and our 5 Valentine's Day married. Every year he makes something that is truly special. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Ben, we love you so much!! Love, Whitney and Alivia :)

Ben taking pictures of Alivia for my frame....

another picture...

Alivia's dance pose...

My sign for my frame...

Cupid came to Grandma and Papa Stewart's house...

Dora book, jewelry and monkey...

LOVES reading books in her rocking chair...(it was actually my rocking chair when I was little and so was the book shelf my mom put up for her)

My surprise steak dinner...

Candle light and personalized frame and roses...

Daddy got some gifts too....

Daisey and Izzey got doggie cookies!

Cupid came at our house! Grammy made her the outfit!

CHEESE!

LOVES, LOVES, books!!

Grandma and Papa Richeson left her a present too. New mickey pj's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...what a great Valentine's Day your family had! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete