Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter with the Stewart's

We had a wonderful dinner tonight with my family. My brother was in town from college and my uncle and cousin came over too! We had a wonderful ham dinner and my mom made her special Easter egg jigglers!! What a great night with the family! We love you!

This doll is a little scary I think but it is Alivia's new best friend at my parent's house. This was my mom's doll when she was little. Alivia can actually change her diaper all by herself. I was so impressed! They do everything together. It is so cute!

Egg hunting with Papa


Having fun!


Found one!


I get a little too excited about the adult hunt! LOVE IT!


Ben and I were getting a little competitive!


My doll baby!



Her 3rd Easter!


Hanging in the recliner with her friend! lol!



Night, night kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment