Monday, April 25, 2011

Looking back...

Tonight Ben and I both had a really special moment with our little/grown-up girl. She has said she loves us many times but tonight it was different. She always sees Ben or I on the computer doing homework and she will say, "Mommy, homework again?" It really makes me sad each time she says it but it is cute too. Tonight when Ben brought her in to say goodnight while I was working on a paper she looked at me and with the most serious face ever she said, "Mommy, I love you so much!" Ben and I both looked at each other and cried. It was such a special moment because I knew Alivia actually knew what she was saying while being sincere as well! It just melted my heart! After hearing these words it made me look back at her Easter pictures and notice how big she is getting. Where did the time go? It is amazing how fast kids change and grow in just 1 short year. Alivia, can you please stop growing so fast? We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Easter 2010

Easter 2010



Easter 2011





Easter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment