Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daddy is out of town

When Ben took his new job with Travelers 6 months ago they told him he was going to have to go to a week long training in Georgia in July. Well July is here and Ben has been gone all week for his conference. Needless to say I can now relate to how hard being a single mom really is and I would definitely be a wimp when it comes to having a traveling husband. WOW, am I lucky to have such a supportive husband. I have enjoyed my time with just Alivia and I but she definitely has missed her Daddy and having an extra pair of hands is sure handy! :) He left Sunday and will be back tomorrow but I am leaving for Rachael's bachelorette party tonight and I am not coming back until Sunday. I took Alivia and the dogs to Grandma and Papa Richeson's house today and I know they will have a great time there.This will be the longest Ben and I have ever been apart, 7 days. :( However, I am looking forward to a fun girls weekend celebrating with Rachael and friends. We can't wait for her to tie the knot in a few weeks. Ben left Alivia and I some sweet notes under our pillows before he left. It made our night. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy and husband in our lives.

Doesn't he have the neatest handwriting?




PE means (pumpkin eater). He used to call her that when she was a baby. so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment