Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Sunday we went on Kristin's parents boat with some friends. Alivia spent the day and night at Grandma and Papa Richeson's house. They visited the elk, shot off fireworks and ate Alivia's favorite food, PIZZA! She had a great time with them. On the fourth we had dinner with my family and shot off fireworks with the neighbors. It was a great weekend celebrating with family and friends. We hope everyone had a great 4th as well! :)

Getting ready to go swimming!

So excited to swim in her "little pool" as she calls it!


Helping Mommy make the fourth of july cake


Our family...



CHEESE!


Uncle Phillip


Eating cake!


Eating cake and watching the fireworks....


Alivia caught her first parachutes with Daddy!


My brother and I


My mom and I


Aunt Mable (my grandma's sister) and my grandma


Aunt Mable, My Mom and Grandma (my mom's mom)



A great night of watching and setting off fireworks. My dad definitely got some good "big ones" this year. However, Alivia didn't like the loud noises this year so she just sat in the chair the entire time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment