Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Bottom Teeth!!!!

So..as I was reading my friend Jenn's blog about her little girl getting her bottom 2 teeth I thought to myself that I hadn't checked Alivia's gums for a couple days. Low and behold I went and got Alivia and both her bottom 2 teeth are in. I couldn't believe that I didn't even notice. So...I am not for sure what day they came in so I am going to say the day was today for her baby book!! She hasn't been extra fussy so that is a good sign. I was expecting to run out and get the orajel or the teething tablets. I am sure that is coming though...we will see!! Our little girl is growing up!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad Makena and I could be so helpful:) Alivia...just wait until the tooth fairy gives you money for those little teeth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete