Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crawling Like Crazy!!!

Our little monkey is offically "on the go." She is pulling up on everything. This morning we had fun playing and I took a few pictures of everything in our house she is starting to pull up on and get into. She has now heard the word "no" from mommy and daddy. I am trying not to use the word very much because I want her to learn other words too but it is soooo hard not to. We are having fun chasing her around the house! She also has quite the personality. She likes to giggle when you tickle her thighs and when she is thrown in the air. Her giggle is hilarious. This morning I was bouncing her on my knee and she was dying laughing. It was hilarious! :)

Watching Izzey through the window

I want to go outside too!!

Climbing up in her slippery pajamas!

CRASH!!! I LOVE falling!!!

I LOVE to climb on the fireplace.

I LOVE to climb on my exersaucer!

I LOVE to climb under the coffee table and tear up my mom's magazines. This was when my mom first said, "No!" to me!!











No comments:

Post a Comment