Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy 4 Year Anniversary

I thought it would be fun to look at some old pictures on my computer so I decided to post a few wedding pics from 4 years ago! The years are just flying by! We are looking forward to many more amazing years to come. We are so blessed with our lives!! :)

Coming out of the church!

Cake cutting

First Dance

Rehearsal Dinner...look how young we look!

JUST MARRIED! :)
JUST MARRIED! :)

My delivered gift to Ben!
Roses and Gerber Daisies...my favorite!
A complete surprise...a ring with Alivia's birth stone! :)
4 Years later...we look soo much older!

































3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary guys!!! Here's to many more years. Love ya. Oh...and....good job Ben:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 years!! I love the ring Ben gave you. It is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete