Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bye Bye Jack! :(

This morning I went in Alivia's room and Daisey (our 4 yr old beagle) had gotten Alivia's bunny (daddy named it Jack) out of her bed and was chewing it's head to shreds. You would think that by 4 years old a dog would NOT be chewing anymore but not our dog. Ha! Alivia LOVES Jack so..much so I was just glad that she wasn't a toddler at this point because if so I am sure we would have had a big fit thrown. Alivia is using another bunny until we can find a new one! Sad!:(

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm sorry, but when I saw "Dead" Bunny, I laughed pretty hard. Good thing Alivia didn't see me! Just remember, she's a really smart "Chicky"...the Elephant I bought has never been as special as her Jack was. I read a CaringBridge Blog the other day and the mother was pleading for someone to take her 6 month old Black Lab for FREE! Aren't pets fun? When our kids were little, we had a little poodle...loud little poodle!! Joe had to install a turn-off switch on the doorbell. Oh the fun times of Door-to-Door Salesmen.....NOT!
    Give that little Angel a kiss for me! Janet

    ReplyDelete