Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dog Bowl.....NO!!!

This evening while we were making dinner Alivia kept going back to the dog water bowl and playing in it. We kept moving her to the opposite side of the room but she was determined to play in the water bowl. Alivia is now hearing the words "No, No!" more often. Ha! Our little crawler is on the go all of the time! Today she even had one hand on the couch and one hand on the coffee table and then took a step and put both hands on the couch...crazy! She is not afraid of anything and has already fallen many times but just keeps on going. It is sooo fun to watch her now. She is becoming our little "show off." Grandma and Grandpa say that Mommy was just like that...he, he!! :)

Come and get me...I'll show you!!!

See...I beat you Mommy and Daddy!!

SOOOO Fun!
I LOVE splashing myself in the face...


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the age now. I give it 4 months tops until she looks at you with those big beautiful eyes and starts saying no back at you when you tell her no. Those are Katelyn's favorite words... No, No and Stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...she's such a big girl!!! Can't wait to see her again:)

    ReplyDelete