Saturday, October 10, 2009

Faulkners Pumpkin Patch

Today we had a great time at the pumpkin patch. It was a little chilly outsisde but we bundled Alivia up in her coat and hat and thought we would try it. We are soo glad we did because Alivia LOVED it and was such a good girl. We can't wait to go back next year when she can ride some of their rides and run around. Alivia got to pick out her first pumpkin, pet some cool animals, slide down a slide and ride a cow. These were all firsts for Alivia. What a great family day we had! :)


Our Family!


Alivia and I picking out pumpkins!


My first time petting a pony!

My first time riding a "cow."


Getting ready to slide down the slide with Daddy.

I am sooo BIG in the tree house!


Mommy let me slide all by myself!

Smiling by the goat ramps!


Petting a llama!

Watching the llamas!


Watching the buffalo!



Feeding the lambs!

Soooo soooo tired!!




















































































1 comment:

  1. Alivia looks adorable in her coat and hat at the pumpkin patch! We are hoping to take Morgan in the next week. Looks like you had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete