Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Dress Rehearsal and recognizing Mommy and Daddy

For the last couple weeks Alivia has really started noticing things around her room and makes noises and sounds of talking when she looks at certain things. Every time we leave her room we can't leave without stopping by this picture and pointing out Mommy, Alivia and then Daddy in the picture. I couldn't get a good picture of her face when she looks at this picture but her face lights up and she smiles and kicks and giggles....too cute!! We also played Halloween dress-up because Mommy didn't know if she liked Alivia's costume or not. We are still looking around for something we like!! We had a fun night tonight!









3 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie. I enlarged the picture to see her name on the wall....loved the orange nostrils!! What a little "booger" ....I guess orange is better than "green" (if you know what I mean!!LOL!) Give her a kiss for me! Janet

    ReplyDelete