Thursday, October 15, 2009

No!!!

Well Alivia has officially learned how to shake her head no. I don't know if she actually knows what she is doing because she just does it at random times but it is pretty funny. Daddy thinks it is funny to do it back to her so of course mommy is trying to reinforce shaking my head yes back at her so she eventually won't say no too with her shaking her head...he, he!! I am sure that is just around the corner though! Our little girl is "talking" more and more every day. She continues to say da, da, (a lot) ba ba, m...m... (trying to say ma, ma I like to say), na, na and screeches really loud other beginning sounds!! She is learning how to wave and sometimes she can wave bye, bye but not always. She is also giggling like crazy. She is crawling and pulling up all over the place and standing for a few seconds by herself. She walks her way down the side of the couch. It is too funny!! Maybe before long she will be walking?? I don't think I am quite ready for that yet!! We love you Alivia! :)

2 comments:

  1. We Love her, TOO!!! This morning when Allison came in with Ava, I turned around and Alivia was RIGHT BEHIND ME!! She had been across the room just seconds ago! Whew! Scary!!! We're just LOVING her Big Smiles and Giggles! And, her shouts of "talking". Thanks for sharing your baby with us! Janet and Joe....

    ReplyDelete