Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 8 Months Birthday!

Today is Alivia's 8 Month Birthday! WOW....time has flown by! We are so blessed with our sweet little girl. I am not sure how much she weighs right now but she is still in 3-6 months clothes although I am starting to buy 6-9 months clothes which are pretty big on her. She probably weighs around 15 lbs and I think her height is still around 26 inches. She is a petite little thing but very "on the go!" She now has 3 teeth and maybe some more coming so we are a teething machine!! Here are a few of the many things we LOVE about her. We love it when she....
1. Giggles hysterically when you tickle her on her thighs
2. Screams "da..da" in a high pitch voice
3. Crawls as fast as she can to the dog water bowl while stopping and looking back at you to see if you can catch her.
4. Laughs when you put her above your head
5. LOVES to read books- her favorite is "First 100 Words."
6. Cuddles with "Jack" her bunny at bed time
7. Plays peek a boo
8. Pats everything with her hands
9. Sleeps from 7:30-7:00 and wakes up as happy as can be!
10. Plays with blocks and knocks them over and over and over and over

Happy baby!

1 handed...I am soo ready to walk!!! YIKES!

My favorite book!

Peek a boo....pick me up mommy!

Mommy and I

Daddy and I






1 comment:

  1. Alivia...I can't believe you are already 8 months old!! Big Girl!!
    I can't wait to see all your new tricks and teeth!! :)

    ReplyDelete