Today we had Alivia's 15 Month check-up. I was sad to have to take her back to the doctor again but she seemed to be feeling a little better so I went ahead and took her. Dr.Powell said her ear was good now so that was good to hear. She weighed 18 lbs 6 oz (3rd percentile) and 28 1/2 inches long (5th percentile). Dr. Powell estimated Alivia to be 5 "1" and weigh 1oo pounds when she is older. That was too funny to hear! I am not sure about the 100 pounds part but it looks like she is going to take after her mommy on the height. I can't say we were surprised to hear that. We still haven't gotten a big girl car seat yet so I guess we don't need to hurry since she still has up until 20 pounds before we have to get one. Here are 15 of the many things we love about Alivia!
1. Says "outside" everytime she looks out the window and after dinner time
2. Snuggling and reading a book before bed time
3. Blowing bubbles with her mouth in the bath tub
4. Being a really picky eater (we don't really LOVE this but it is a trait of hers) She actually likes feeding the dogs her food and says "no daisey" "no izzey" when they try to eat her food but she feeds them anyway because it is way more fun than eating
5. Dances to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
6. LOVES pulling up her shirt when you say where is your belly button
7. Points to her nose, eyes, ears, head and toes
8. Does the itsy bitsy spider motions with her fingers and Wheels on the Bus
9. Patty Cake motions makes her smile
10. Peek-a-boo is her favorite game but you have you to chase her!
11. LOVES saying the "k" sound with her magnetic letters- starting to get into liking her letter factory CD
12. Animal sounds-lion, monkey, cow, chicken, dog
13. Says "bach, bach, bach" when she sees chicken on her plate
14. Goes to bed by herself at 7:15 and wakes up at 7:15
15. Her fun and independent personality!!!!!