Monday, May 3, 2010

Ear Infection

My mom took Alivia to the doctor today and they said she had an ear infection. I was very surprised because she wasn't pulling on her ear, didn't have a runny nose and wasn't acting like she was in pain. She has had a high fever since Saturday, thrown up and had diarrhea so I guess those can be signs too unless she just has had a mixture of everything. My mom had her weighed and measured and she was 18 lbs 5 oz and 29 inches long (3rd percentile). Looks like we can stay in our baby car seat for a little longer! At this rate she is going to be in a booster seat in middle school! lol! She was actually up and walking around today when I got home and is on amoxicillian so hopefully we are on the mend of this yucky sickness. I will say I missed not being able to cuddle with her on the couch tonight. By the way I have heard about this recall on motrin and tylenol and thought I would pass it along. Of course, I had been giving Alivia both of these so it looks like I need to go buy new bottles! What does everyone think about this?

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

1 comment: