Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

Today 5 Years ago I married my best friend. I felt like it was just yesterday Ben and I were in college and going to date parties for our fraternity and sorority. A lot has changed in the last 5 years but the most joyous change has been our precious baby girl, Alivia. I wouldn't change my life at all. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive husband. I can't wait to spend many more together. I love you so much Ben!! :)
Just Married!
Happily Ever After!
Our Rehearsal Dinner 5 Years ago. Look how young we look!!

Helping Daddy open his presents!

Daddy got Chiefs tickets!

My beautiful flowers Ben sent to my school. He also got me a few other really nice gifts! He is such a creative gift giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment