Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Girl Shopping Cart

So as many of you know trips shopping to the grocery store or etc...have been quite a nightmare for the past 6 months. Seriously, I am NOT over exaggerating. We have full blown tantrums in the store (yelling, screaming and falling on the floor) because she refuses to sit in the cart or stroller. She wants to run everywhere. Today I HAD to go to Price Chopper after school to get something for my classroom. So, I decided maybe we would try the fun carts. Well, she LOVED it! The only problem was she screamed bloody murder and screamed "no!" when I had to take her out of it. ha! Well at least maybe next time I have to take her grocery shopping I can get some shopping done with her in the fun cart...I am crossing my fingers on this one!

Fun Mommy!

All I can think of right here is germs!!! We DID wipe it down with sanitizer before though!

No comments:

Post a Comment