Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mommy Moment....

Tonight was definitely one of those nights that I was literally watching my little girl grow up! Ben and I both have been so busy with weekends full of events here and there, class and homework during the week and us all having the flu bug that it has been a while that we have just have a family night inside of playing and enjoying each other. I know, that sounds terrible, doesn't it?? Of course, I started feeling really guilty tonight as I was hearing Alivia say all these big grown-up words like, "excuse me, no thank you, heavy, bless you and so on"....and these were words I hadn't heard her say before this week. WOW...what a mommy moment I had. I found myself getting pretty choked up and wondering if I was balancing everything ok. I just keep telling myself only 1 1/2 more years of me in school and Ben will be done this Spring. We can do it, right?? Here are a few of our special moments from tonight....

Coloring and practicing saying her color words!! She can say all of her colors really well but we are still working on recognizing all of them!

If you don't have these books they are wonderful. We have 4 of them. Great books to teach concepts! :)

Having fun in her tunnel!!

Daddy set-up the tunnel in front of the slide so she could slide down into the tunnel.

CHEESE....my rocking horse I got last Christmas. Look how big she is now!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment