Saturday, November 27, 2010

Santa Bus....

Every year the santa bus goes through our neighborhood streets honking their horn the week of Thanksgiving. This is something the city of Grain Valley does and we love it! I think Ben and I get more excited than the kids do! lol! This year I had a friend tell me in advance when they were coming so were a little more prepared than last year. Thanks Tricia! We have been talking to Alivia a lot about Santa and she can say his name really well and then ho, ho!! She wasn't too sure about him but didn't cry at all!! We will see how our visit at Bass Pro goes!! Happy Holidays everyone!
Smiling with Mommy and Santa! Mrs. Claus got up so Mommy could sit down!

I don't know about this...

The cute santa bus!

Cheese!!! I can't believe I actually got her to smile. Grammy made that skirt for her. LOVE IT!

Serious look...

Ornery cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment