Friday, December 3, 2010

First Blow Dry!!!!

Tonight Alivia stayed with "papa" 'while Ben and I met some friends for Ben's surprise birthday party. Papa was so excited to have her to himself all night. After bath time Papa decided to blow dry Alivia's hair for the first time. Apparently she absolutely LOVED it. I wish I would have been there to see it. Spoiled much?? The funny thing is I could actually tell that her hair had been blow dried when we picked her up. It was too cute!! Ben and I had a great time celebrating with great friends. Kristin and I surprised both Chad and Ben with tickets to Vegas and they leave this Friday for 2 days. Needless, to say they were both pretty excited. We were excited to finally get it out in the open. It was pretty hard to keep a secret from these two! What a wonderful night for all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment