Thursday, December 9, 2010

Potty Training????

On Thursday when I went to pick Alivia up from Janet's house she told me that she thought Alivia was ready to be potty trained. I had thought for a couple months that she was ready because she is able to tell us that she has to go and even went a few times on the potty and also seems very interested but I was nervous about pushing it on her so I just decided to go with the flow. Well that same day that Janet told me that we got home and Alivia said, "poopy, potty?" so I rushed her to the toilet and she pooped. I couldn't believe it. I think I was so excited I scared her to death. I then ran to the kitchen and gave her some skittles to reward her. After Ben got home I went to Target and bought her first potty chair. She was so excited to use it when I got home. Since that day she has gone a few times during the day at the babysitters but has been quite stubborn for us at home. I am still thinking she could be a little too young so at this point I am not real worried about it. I may try the 3 day potty training guide that a few friends have given me. I have heard it works really well but since Alivia started this on a Thursday, I didn't have 3 days at home with her. If any of you are interested here is the link you can download. http://www.3daypottytraining.com/. Here are a few pictures of our big girl!!!

Such a big girl!

Checking it out!!!

TOO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment