Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa at Bass Pro

This morning we went to Bass Pro to see Santa. I figured the line would be really bad on a Saturday and we usually go during the week but we have just had too much going on so we thought we would give it a try this morning. Ben got in line around 9:45 and then we met him there around 10:15. We ended up being done by 11:00. It really wasn't bad at all. I also have to brag that Alivia was so patient in line. She seemed so grown up. :) I think we got lucky because as we were leaving the line doubled. I was so shocked that Alivia said "Hi Santa, want kitchen!" It was the cutest thing ever. She also gave him a pretty good stare down. It was hilarious!! We had a great family morning. We love spending time at Bass Pro together looking at the animals. This was actually a family tradition in my family when I was growing up. We would go to Kimberling City every year to see Santa at Bass Pro. My mom and dad always told me they had the best "real" Santa. I love that we are doing the same thing with Alivia now. :)

Pondering her letter to santa...hmmmmm.....

Walking around and being so good.

Stare down!! Santa is happy!! Lol!! He was the nicest santa ever!

I gave her the candy cane from Santa right away. She loved it but it was quite the mess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment