Saturday, December 18, 2010

WE ARE BACK....

Well finally we purchased a new computer today and I just couldn't wait to blog. I have felt so weird without a computer at home. We have had a lot going on the last few weeks. Ben turned 30 and then that same week he started a new job at Travelers Insurance. Our schedule is quite different now since I get Alivia ready and feed her breakfast in the morning and start dinner when we get home. I have been so spoiled the last few years because Ben has been able to get Alivia ready and feed her breakfast and be home in time to start dinner before we got home. Our first week went well though. Alivia is still a little confused and sad in the morning since Daddy isn't here anymore but I am sure it will get better. We are so happy for Daddy that he got this new job. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment