Sunday, December 5, 2010

Casey's Baby Shower

Today I drove to Columbia for Casey's baby shower. Casey is one of my best friends from college and sorority sister. She is such a wonderful friend and I don't get to see her very much because she lives in Oklahoma for her husband's coaching job. I was so excited to see her today for her baby shower. Casey's little baby girl is definitely a miracle baby and I couldn't be more happy for her. What a blessing it is! The shower was just perfect. Here are some pictures of the cutest decorations and favors. I love you Casey!!! Hope to see you soon! :)

Casey and I...Isn't she the cutest pregnant person you have ever seen??? She is 29 weeks here! I am pretty sure I looked like that at 20 weeks...ha!!

The punch and favors...

The cutest cupcakes ever...sonogram picture too!

Center pieces...there were pink balloons coming out of them...

The cutest game ever. It was a baby memory game. On the other side of the letter was a word like, "contraction" and then whoever got a match with another number won candy that went with that word. TOO CUTE!
Aren't these adorable???

The theme was "Cute as a Button" these were the favors!

We also played bingo with baby shower items we thought she would get. I won this cute xmas plate and spoon rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment