Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 1 of 3 Day Potty Training

So this morning we decided to start 3 day potty training since the first thing Alivia wanted to do was put on her Dora underwear. I will have to admit I am quite nervous to begin this but I know she is showing signs that she is ready and she is the one that has been so interested so I figured while I was home I would give it a try. I am going to really try and stick to the "rules" of the potty guide and see if it works. It does say to have them wear underwear at night but I just can't do it. We are going to have her wear a pull-up at night and try explaining to her that they are for night time only. We will see how it goes! Day 1 has been quite tiring but she did go potty 2 times in the potty and wore big girl underwear all day long, even during nap time!! Cross your fingers for day 2!!

Her first breakfast in her kitchen!

First time wearing BIG GIRL UNDERWEAR!!

Telling her babies that she is a big girl!

Taking her baby for a walk. Notice the purse and keys in her hand. LOVE IT!

Taking her baby for a ride in her car. Watch out...this DOES have a motor!!

First lunch at her new table!

LOVES playing with playdough at her table. LOVE those mats if you don't have one!!! Very nice!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with the potty training...can't wait to hear all about it on Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete