Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Today was a wonderful day. Alivia and I woke up and made Ben breakfast while my brother and dad were putting Ben's chair downstairs in the basement. Alivia was so excited to surprise Ben with his new chair. We let him sleep in a bit and then suprised him when he woke up with his breakfast and new entertainment recliner! I then finished my ethics paper for a couple hours while Ben and Alivia went to the store. We then hit the pool for the entire afternoon. It was so relaxing just laying in the sun and playing with Alivia. We ended the night with a great dinner at my parent's house. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful dad in my life. I am also so lucky to have married Ben, who is the best dad to Alivia I could ever ask for. LOVE YOU BOTH!



My brother and I with my dad!! Aren't we cute?? ha, ha!



Trying to get Alivia to take a picture!




Swimming with Mommy!




Swimming with Daddy! She was so brave today jumping in by herself and swimming with her water wings. Last summer she wasn't timid at all but this summer she is timid for sure. She is getting better though!



Ben's new chair for the basement. Ben has been wanting a chair like this to go in front of the projector. He is so excited about it that we may get 2 more just like this. Now if only we could get our basement finished.....







During the summer Alivia goes to Janet's house 1 day a week. She made these adorable letters and pictures while she was at Janet's on Thursday. Isn't this the cutest thing ever?



Thanks Janet for making something so special!! WE love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment