Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pool Day with Daddy

This weekend has been filled with nonstop homework. I am sure you get tired of reading my blog and hearing about homework all of the time but it is hard not to write about it when it is so much a part of my life right now. Anyway, today Ben decided he was going to take Alivia to the pool while I was studying. Since this is something we always do together as a family I had a hard time watching them leave. For a second I started feeling depressed about spending time away from Alivia but I soon realized that it will all be over soon and it will be so worth it. As they were leaving I about died when I ran outside and saw Alivia standing up in the sun roof. Apparently Ben was going to let her sit in the front seat on the way to the pool. Ok, the pool is literally 30 seconds from our house but it still made me a little nervous. Her precious face outside of the sunroof was super special too though. Here's to the end of June coming faster and faster so I can spend every second with Alivia without any homework at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment