Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pretty Sun

This morning we were up super early because I played in the Blue Springs School District golf tournament and we had to leave by 6:30. This past month Alivia has been quite the early riser. She has been getting up at 5:45 every morning. UGH! Her entire life she has slept until 7:30 and now that she is getting older I guess she just wants to wake up sooner. This is a bummer with summer here and we can't sleep on my days I am not interning but I will definitely take the wonderful days I get to stay home with Alivia. As we were leaving this morning Alivia LOVED looking at the sun and wanted me to take a picture of it. The picture doesn't do it justice but it was very pretty! Of course, Alivia wouldn't crack a smile in the pic. :)

Sun

My big girl.....



My doll baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment