WOW! I can't believe our baby girl is already 18 Months old!! It is flying by. She weighed 19 lbs 10 oz/3rd percentile and was 30 inches tall/8th percentile. She checked out great but the doctor advised us to add more fat to her diet. They wanted us to start her on carnation instant breakfast and pediasure for snack times. I am not sure if we are going to start that or not because I think she is healthy and doing just fine. I think we will just try and add more fat to her diet. Ha! I wish the doctor would say that to me! Here are 18 of the many things we LOVE about Alivia! We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She makes us smile every day and truly melts our hearts! We love you Alivia! :)
1. Says ma, ma, ma all the time now! It used to be Daddy all of the time!
2. Points and says body parts (head, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, teeth, tongue, toes, fingers, belly button and boob(Ben taught her that one..ha!)
3.When she says "thank you"- it is the cutest thing ever!
4. When she signs and says "please"- LOVE IT!
5. She yells for the dogs,Daisey and Izzey and says "Dais, Izz!"
6. Jumps on the bed and says "1, 2, 3...go! as she lands on her bottom"
7. LOVES saying "boo!" to scare us!
8. Daddy taught her to shake hands...it is too funny!
9. When she sits in timeout and pouts...I just can't help but LOVE that face
10. When she crosses her arms in her sassy look- I can't say I love this though!
11. Her sassy personality!
12. She drags her chair across the room to watch baby einstein
13. Shakes her booty when asked to dance!
14. Snuggles at night with her pacie, baby doll and blanket!
15. Picks out her own night, night book every night
16. Screaming in the car...she thinks it is hilarious!
17. We LOVE that she is so verbal because she is repeating everything we say now but that can be challenging at times because she is so stubborn!
18. Last but not least she is in the stage of saying "no!!" all of the time. Of course, this is not something I like but it is certainly a trait she has become very accustomed too. We are working really hard at sharing and being nice to others without saying "no!." Wish us luck on that one.
Alivia waiting for the doctor to come in. She was enjoying playing peek-a-boo behind the bed! She obviously didn't realize the shots were coming!!! :(