Thursday, August 26, 2010

Playing Outside

Alivia is feeling better now...yipee!! Tonight we played outside because it had been a while since we have done that. We had a great time playing outside. I am looking forward to many Fall nights outside and going on walks!

She LOVES to smell flowers these days....

Obsessed with walking through the flowers....Check out her new shoes from Grandma Stewart and Grammy. They took her to get her foot measured and she needs a bigger size now. YEAH! She measured a 3 1/2. What a big girl!

Playing with Daddy...don't mind the dead grass. If you know Ben he is quite the yard man! We had some grub that ate our grass so we are trying to grow it back...ugh!

Giddy Up Daddy!

This shows you how tired I get after teaching Kindergartners every day. I wouldn't normally post this picture but Ben was so proud of himself for taking it so I had to blog it. Alivia NEVER, EVER falls asleep on us at night but tonight after we read her night, night book several times (Goodnight Moon) she fell right asleep while I was singing twinkle, twinkle to her. She loves that song.....My sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment